Posted on | February 21, 2014 | Comments Off on TerminalWorks Remote Desktop Solutions – It Just Works!
Have you heard of TerminalWorks? The company offers intuitive tools with a simple and affordable licensing model. Their products can work for anyone, from small offices to large cloud hosting providers. With thousands of customers using their products across the globe, Terminal Works Ltd. has established itself as one of the leading software providers for remote desktop printing and scanning. Clients include DHL, Google, Fred Perry, McDonald’s and more.
Great Array of Products
TSPrint: provides you with a simple remote desktop printing software, as well as additional tools that make operations with Windows terminal services easier. Selectively enable or disable features, so that you have complete control over your terminal server.
TSScan: remote Desktop Scanning is not available, by default, on terminal servers. With TSScan, you have a central point in your IT infrastructure for document archiving and editing.
UniTwain: the virtual TWAIN device allows you to import any kind of document into your application from the scanning interface. UniTwain acts as a scanner which allows you to pull images from your documents, instead of from a physical device.
PDFPrinting.NET: eliminates the hassle of printing PDF documents from your .NET code, with a simple-to-use API; and is offered with an affordable licensing model. Expect perfect printing results and full PDF compatibility.
CLPrint: allows you to print PDF documents from your command line. With a few simple command line options, you fully control your PDF printing from within any application.
CLScan: based on the codebase of TSScan which is one of the most popular remote desktop scanning products on the market. Instead of learning the complicated TWAIN or WIA APIs, learn a few simple command line parameters.
Here are some of their awesome features:
- Driverless Printing: There’s absolutely no need to install printer drivers on your terminal server when you install TSPrint. TSPrint includes its own virtual printer driver, which will receive the print job, compress it, and send it to the local workstation.
- Transfer Files: With a simple right-click, you can transfer your file to the local workstation. The standard save dialog will show up, and you can select where on the local workstation you wish to transfer the file.
- Scanning for Healthcare Providers: TSScan allows you to scan all patients’ documents to a central terminal server, and make that data easily and securely available to other staff. After each scan, the scanned document or image is encrypted and sent to the terminal server. There is no loss in image quality, so even important medical charts, scans, and documents retain all desired information.
- No Need for Adobe: The PDFPrinting.NET library has no external dependencies and requires no additional libraries or software products to work properly. All the PDF rendering is done by the SDK, which allows you to simplify the licensing of your application.
- Import Camera: Besides existing digital documents, you can now take snapshots from the web camera connected to your PC, and directly import those images.
With more than 10,000 customers, TerminalWorks is one of the largest remote desktop scanning and printing solution providers worldwide. By offering intuitive tools with a simple and affordable licensing model, our products can work for anyone, from small offices to large cloud hosting providers. Visit their website at www.terminalworks.com.