Posted on | September 18, 2014 | No Comments
This position serves as a technical point of contact as well as a technical translator for our clients. This position will report directly to the Director of Dental and other technical staff. Main responsibility is to take care of all computer related issues for our dental customers. The problems can not only be engaged in the field but also remotely for the customer. The position must have a vast breadth of knowledge on all applications and hardware that our customers use. Adhere to scope of work and budget to achieve overall profitability and efficiency. The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
1. Engineers the support and maintenance of systems.
2. Maintains network services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SMB, SNMP, electronic mail, IPSEC / PPTP virtual private networks and firewalls applications.
3. Maintains archive and backup systems.
4. Maintains system security policy, to include firewalls, host and client access, file permissions, and user accounts.
5. Follows best practices, operational procedures and design documentation
6. Performs growth analysis and capacity planning.
7. Reviews current systems and makes technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency.
8. Plans and to manages multiple projects.
9. Provides on-call support advice and technical support to various users/clients regarding operational/applications issues.
10. Installs and debugs new and/or upgraded software on server and client platforms.
11. Troubleshoots networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems.
12. Stays up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems. Evaluates new hardware and software technologies, and presents analysis and purchase recommendations to the administration team and to management.
13. Function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, customer oriented team and perform effectively as an independent producer under broad management direction.
14. Maintains and Supports environments running Microsoft Hyper-V and vmWare ESX / ESXi
15. Configures and manages Layer 2 and 3 Switches
4-5 years of network engineering and systems administration experience in Windows production environment required.
Significant experience with and understanding of LDAP, TCP/IP, NFS, DHCP, SMB, SNMP, etc.
Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization.
Excellent organizational and time/task management skills are required.
Experience with business collaboration tools such as Outlook, Excel, Visio, MS Project essential.
Experience with Kaseya and or Connectwise PSA a plus
compensation: $20-30 an hour
apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on | September 17, 2014 | No Comments
The Account Manager is responsible leading and developing client communications efforts and protocols. The administration of revenue generating programs such as warranty renewals and soft sales opportunity farming are also encompassed by this position.
This position will report directly to the Client Relations Manager and work closely with the Operations Staff and Help Desk Technicians. An Account Manager will work directly with clients telephonically, via email and in person.
Success in this position requires excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills. Measurement of success in this position can be calculated in a variety of ways including customer satisfaction, revenue generation and client retention. The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
1. Maintains client touch program for all Clients assigned to by team tab
2. Aid in administration of warranty program
3. Act as liaison between sales, purchasing department, and clients
4. Work with technical Account Managers to ensure all client needs are met
5. Goes onsite to meet with important clients on a periodic basis
6. Follow up with clients by phone both proactively and concerning upcoming projects/quotes
7. Triage client issues and complaints to ensure client’s expectations are met
8. Assists in the development of reports, tools and processes that improve client relations efforts, the K&R warranty program and Account Management initiatives
9. Proactively farms existing clients through passive sales techniques and touches. Identifies sales opportunities for new hardware versus warranty renewal using K&R tools
10. Prepares client reviews and onsite reports for partners and sales team
11. Maintains client groups in CW
12. Update SharePoint when necessary with client specific and departmental documents
13. Work with Dispatch, Technical team and Purchasing Manager to guide configuration collection
14. Help to facilitate existing and new vendor partnerships that benefit team
15. Facilitate client onboarding and review documentation
3-5 years of relevant business experience
A bachelor’s degree from reputable academic institution
Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization
Strong organization skills and presentation skills
Extensive experience with Microsoft Office
Experience with ConnectWise PSA a plus.
Intermediate competency required in the following topics:
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Server Operating Systems
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Networking principles
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Online communication & collaboration
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Email options and technology
apply at: email@example.com
Posted on | September 1, 2014 | Comments Off
Happy Labor day from from K&R Network Solutions! We are closed today, Monday, September 1st, in observance of Labor Day. For any clients needing assistance during the holiday, please call the main phone number 858-292-5766 and follow the prompts for emergency assistance.
Posted on | August 25, 2014 | Comments Off
K&R Network Solutions will be closed on Monday, September 1, 2014 in observance of Labor Day. For any clients needing assistance during the holiday, please call the main phone number 858-292-5766 and follow the prompts for emergency assistance.
We often think of Labor Day as the official “close” of summer, and usually a day outside and away from the office. Since we have plenty of sunny days left this season in San Diego, we’d like to consider the meaning of Labor Day on this occasion:
Labor Day in USA is always held on the first Monday of September. It is a celebration of the American labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of their country.
The first Labor Day holiday was celebrated on Tuesday, September 5, 1882, in New York City, in accordance with the plans of the Central Labor Union. The Central Labor Union held its second Labor Day holiday just a year later, on September 5, 1883.
In U.S. sports, Labor Day marks the beginning of the NFL and college football seasons. NCAA teams usually play their first games the weekend of Labor Day, with the NFL traditionally playing their first game the Thursday following Labor Day. Learn more >>
Posted on | August 4, 2014 | Comments Off
K&R Networks Solutions is pleased to announce that we will be a 2014 sponsor of the PEERS Network’s 6th Annual Summer White Tie Gala. This special event benefits the Challenged Athletes Foundation. For more information about the event and to register, click here.
The 6th Annual PEERS Network Summer White Tie Gala will take place on Saturday, August 30, 2014 at Steve and Lisa Altman’s stunning La Jolla Farms Estate, perched over La Jolla Shores. This exclusive evening will feature cutting edge cuisine, live entertainment, a silent and live auction, networking with celebrities and challenged athletes and inspirational stories of perseverance. Join us for an unforgettable evening, while raising awareness and funds for the Challenged Athletes Foundation.
Together we will celebrate CAF’s 20th anniversary and help individuals with physical disabilities live life to the fullest through sport. Funds raised at this year’s event will be used to fund adaptive sports equipment, running prosthetics, coaching, mentoring and competition expenses for challenged athletes of all ages and abilities. These are items typically not covered by insurance and make a significant impact on someone’s life by enabling them to have independence through sports and physical fitness.
About PEERS Network
The PEERS (Philanthropy, Entrepreneurship, Environment, Relationships, Social) Network is a professional not-for-profit group founded by San Diego entrepreneurs whose aim is to give back to the community by helping enhance and improve philanthropic pursuits while providing a network to encourage entrepreneurism. For more information, please visit: www.peersnetwork.org
Posted on | July 22, 2014 | Comments Off
Partnering with 4Medapproved, K&R Network Solutions puts online, self-paced training at your fingertips. Courses are designed to meet the needs of busy professionals for training in Healthcare Technology and Regulatory Compliance. Our educational approach incorporates modular text lessons, multimedia content and assessments, with select courses encompassing hands-on practice using a live, certified EHR solution. 4Medapproved courses are accredited for continuing education units for nurses, physicians, coders, and college students through credentialing partnerships. For example, receive the CHSP Certification, which provides comprehensive training in HIPAA for security officers, medical staff managers, and business associates.
HIPAA Compliance Training Program
All K&R Network Solutions Online Training and Certification Programs providee training for medical professionals in compliance and technology related areas. All courses are online and self–paced, allowing learning on your schedule. Courses include text lessons, multimedia content, and review exams. The training also provides hands-on practice with a live, certified EHR application. Plus, you will receive a 20% discount when you purchase training via the K&R Network Solutions link below!
Posted on | July 4, 2014 | Comments Off
Happy 4th of July from K&R Network Solutions! We are closed today, Friday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day. For any clients needing assistance during the holiday, please call the main phone number 858-292-5766 and follow the prompts for emergency assistance.
Posted on | June 29, 2014 | Comments Off
K&R Network Solutions will be closed on Friday, July 4, 2014 in observance of Independence Day. For any clients needing assistance during the holiday, please call the main phone number 858-292-5766 and follow the prompts for emergency assistance.
Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain (now officially known as the United Kingdom). Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the National Day of the United States.
The first observance of Independence Day took place in 1777. Thirteen gunshots were fired in salute, once at morning and once again as evening fell, on July 4 in Bristol, Rhode Island. Read more
Posted on | June 16, 2014 | Comments Off
K&R Networks Solutions is pleased to lend its support to the Eagles Soccer Club, a competitive youth soccer club located in Ventura County, California. The club is nationally ranked in the top 30 clubs by Soccer America.
Thank you to our client Steel Peak Wealth Management and one of its founding partners, Reza Zamani, for bringing this great organization to our attention. Check out The Eagles Soccer Club on Facebook here >>
The Eagles Mission Statement:
Posted on | June 12, 2014 | Comments Off
Did you know you can connect with K&R Network Solutions on a variety of social media? If you’re a current client or have worked with us in the past, we would love for you to check out our presence on Yelp. We’re also listed as a business page on LinkedIn! Connecting with K&R Network Solutions on LinkedIn will open you up to a wide network of our dedicated employees and satisfied customers.
K&R Network Solutions, located in San Diego, California was founded in 2001 by David Rodman and Jeremy Kurth. K&R offers small businesses a powerful IT support staff using the latest IT management practices.
- Network Design
- Managed IT Services
- IT Services
- Development Services
- Computer Consulting Services
- Low Voltage Wiring Services
We take pride in offering the best IT services and solutions available. Our certified engineers and friendly customer service representitives are here to help with all of your IT needs.
- Data Protection
- Application Integration
- Help Desk
- IT Advisor and Consulting
- Business Intelligence
- Structured Wiring and AV
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Virtualization and Storage
Plus, you can always contact us at:
K&R Network Solutions
5471 Kearny Villa Road, Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92123